2 lb Gender Reveal Burnout Kits
Burnout Kit Description:
- Each burnout kit comes with 2 lbs of powder
- Burnout kits are completely discreet! Powder is concealed in a black bag
- Powder is non-toxic, biodegradable and washes away with water or rain
- Color options: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, or pink
- Practice kit comes with 2 lbs of a random color and will be labeled with "practice" on it
Burnout Color Codes:
- If you order burnouts of multiple colors, they will be labeled with a sticker/piece of tape so you can tell which is which.
- If you order only 1 color, there will be nothing on the packaging that would give the color away!
- If the stickers fall off, you can use the number code to determine the burnout kit's color.
- The first number indicates the color:
- 1 = pink
- 2 = blue
- 3 = orange
- 4 = red
- 5 = yellow
- 6 = green
- 7 = purple
- All orders placed Monday-Friday before 1 pm MST are processed and shipped the same day!
- For orders placed after 1 pm MST add 1 day for processing
- All weekend orders placed after 1 pm MST on Friday’s will be processed and shipped on Monday (this makes Tuesday your first ‘shipping’ day)
- No overnight shipping, sorry!
- For more information, visit our shipping page.
Our non-toxic authentic peacock powder is safe for you car and the environment. It will wash away with water, wind or rain. Pick pink or blue gender reveal burnout tires that come in a black bag that will easily stick to the tire or your car, truck or motorcycle. Simply peel the double-sided tape and the color smoke tire effect will amaze all your guests at your gender reveal party. Our Holi powder is made of cornstarch with food grade dye so it's non-toxic, 100% safe and washes away with water! These kits work for cars, trucks, or motorcycles!
Please note that some color powder is a very fine substance that can occasionally leak while shipping. If there is powder residue on your packaging, please know that this is normal and your powder is not damaged!
Our powder has been enjoyed by millions and is now helping couples celebrate their little ones! Have more questions? Visit our F.A.Q. page!